La Tour Builders Inc. is a full service Residential and Commercial tenant improvement glazing contractor in Orange County area and takes great pride in ensuring that each and every build-out projects are completed in a timely manner while providing top quality work at a reasonable cost.
Latour Builders is a full-service glass and glazing company, family-owned and operated for more than 20 years in the same location in Orange County, and under the current ownership of Kamran Aminloo.
Our clients are always satisfied with our work. Our belief is that by being close to our customers, we can provide them better service. This means faster lead and delivery time, as well as a quick response to any window and door warranty situations. We fabricate products including aluminum windows, doors, curtain wall systems, storefronts, and glass facade systems that are 100% compliant with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 International Standards as well as all AAMA specifications. AAMA’s Certification Program Verified manufacturers who have submitted samples for testing and those samples were found to be in full compliance with the applicable specifications.
In 1994, Kamran Aminloo moved to the United States and got involved with large American contractors such as Woodbridge Glass, Walter & Wolf, Hale Glass, and Model Glass. Based in Southern California, some of his important projects were:
– Medical Center, Beverly Hills, CA (Glass & Glazing)
– Campus Towers, Irvine, CA (Glass & Glazing)
– Wachovia Bank Tower, Irvine, CA (Glass & Glazing)
– LAX Airport, Lighted LAX columns at the Airport Entrance
– LAPD (Glass & Glazing)
– Jaguar Santa Ana (Glass & Glazing)
– Fletcher Jones Motorcars- Newport Beach (Glass & Glazing)
– UCI- Irvine (Glass & Glazing)
Kamran Aminloo, the founder, started his career as an apprentice in France in 1986 and became a Journeyman after only a year. His hard-working and positive attitude took him to higher levels very fast, from Job foreman to Job captain working with some of the giant contractors in Europe such as Rinaldi Structural and Wehr Glass. Kamran’s Project portfolio includes important large projects such as:
– European Parliament – Strasbourg/France (Glass & Glazing)
– Telia Alcatel- Strasbourg/France (Glass & Glazing)
– Hotel Du Department Strasbourg/France (Glass & Glazing)
– ISS – Strasbourg/France (Glass & Glazing)
– Pole University – Illkirch-Graffenstaden/France (Glass & Glazing)
– Humanity Palace- Strasbourg/France (Glass & Glazing)
– Hotel Novotel – Paris/France (Glass & Glazing)
– Electricity de Strasbourg (Glass & Glazing)
– Euralile shopping Mall- Lille/France (Glass & Glazing)