Immigration Lawyers San Jose & San Francisco

For more than 40 years the immigration lawyers of MJ Law have been successfully helping individuals, corporations, and entrepreneurs obtain business and family visas, green cards, and US citizenship. Iranian lawyer in San Jose

MJ Law has offices conveniently located in San Jose and San Francisco for our Silicon Valley, CA / San Francisco Bay Area clients. Our immigration attorneys are also available by phone, video, and email to assist our clients across the globe.

Wherever you are, MJ Law is happy to help you with your US immigration needs.

Business visas are available to foreign nationals who are coming to the U.S. for the purposes of conducting business. MJ Law has assisted hundreds of investors, traders, executives, and specialized staff obtain business visas to meet their specific immigration needs.

Work Visas Work/employment visas are available to foreign nationals coming to the U.S. to work for an American company. This includes skilled and semi-skilled workers, religious workers, certain athletes, and entertainers, among others. Additional work visa options exist for individuals with Canadian or Mexican citizenship.
Family Immigration Foreign nationals who are married to, engaged to, or otherwise related to a U.S. citizen may be able to obtain permanent residency (a “green card”) via a petition filed by their US citizen relative. Additionally, certain permanent residents (green card holders) are likewise eligible to file a petition for their foreign relatives. Such family-based immigration is a good option for individuals with US citizen or resident parents, children, spouses, fiancés, siblings, etc. MJ Law has decades of experience assisting clients to obtain green cards for both family members already present in the U.S., as well as family members living abroad.
Entertainment visas serve actors, artists, athletes, musicians, etc., as well as their crew and certain family members. These are non-immigrant (temporary) visas; however, some may be extended indefinitely.
Employment-Based Green Cards Workers who wish to extend their stay permanently may be eligible to apply for permanent residency (a green card) based on their U.S. employment. Such individuals include specialized workers, those with extraordinary ability or skills, religious workers, and those who invest in American businesses, among others.
Corporate Services In addition to obtaining visas and green cards for individuals, MJ Law also offers immigration services to both U.S. and foreign companies looking to place workers in the United States. Our attorneys have represented hundreds of new and/or growing companies in the Silicon Valley, procuring visas for high skilled workers, intra-company transfer visas for managers and executives, etc. MJ Law is also available to assist with corporate formation and establishment of newly formed US companies.
Other services provided by MJ Law include US citizenship, student visas, U visas for victims of crime, green cards for victims of domestic violence, various immigration waivers, etc. If you are not certain whether MJ Law offers the particular service you are seeking, please contact us!

Follow us
Suit #


Contact Information
  • Phone number
  • Website
  • Comments are closed.