The Law Offices of Stanton & Kaufman is dedicated to helping and serving our clients with care and attention.
For over 30 years, we have successfully represented clients with diverse and complex immigration issues.
We specialize in complicated matters at the administrative and appellate level, including federal lawsuits challenging decisions that are contrary to law and undue administrative delays.
Our office is in a central location in downtown San Francisco, with a parking garage nearby and easily accessed by public transportation. Iranian Immigration Lawyer in San Francisco
Our staff are fluent in English, Spanish, and Farsi.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
Providing assistance for individuals and their families in the matters of:
self-petitions under the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA)
relief for victims of crimes
family-based immigration, including waivers of inadmissibility and waivers for prior deportation
deportation defence in Immigration Court
appeals to the Board of Immigration Appeals and the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
federal lawsuits challenging decisions or undue delay
deferred action for childhood arrivals (DACA)
For over 30 years we have been dedicated to helping families and individuals by successfully representing our clients with diverse and complex immigration issues.
Mary Beth Kaufman
Maritza Sepulveda Rodriguez
Bijan Tabrizi Bijan has been our office manager for over 30 years.
He has extensive experience in assisting with the immigration of family members from abroad, asylum, and a wide range other immigration issues. Mr Tabrizi is bilingual in English and Farsi.
Full or Part Time, Temporary, September through December 2018
• Welcome visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering and referring inquiries;
• Schedule and confirm client appointments;
• Date stamp and scan mail;
• Assist paralegals with filing and other administrative duties as needed;
• Maintains reception and filing/kitchen area and supplies.
• Fluency in English and Spanish, both written and oral;
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral;
• Ability to and interest in working closely with clients from diverse backgrounds;
• Strong attention to detail;
• Prior office experience.